Thursday, May 14, 2009

T-minus 9 hours....

I am very excited to get this blog all set up, and can't wait for my adventures to begin. I am Drew, ... I am 19 years old turning the "big" 20 this year, in BEIJING, CHINA! I am originally from Laguna Hills California.. in Orange County, though was born in Honolulu, Hawaii... (probably one of the few things Obama and I have in common...) I am a Sophomore in college, attending a small private liberal arts college. I am a Rhetorical Communications major, doing a minor in History for kicks. One might ask what a Rhetorical Communications major entails... well... its preparing me to be able to construct oral messages (involving self presentation, verbal strategies, and non-verbal appeals) so I can influence specific audiences and cultures, and have the ability to interpret culture critically and charitably. I am not fully set on my career goals after college, but am excited about the possibilities the major holds. I am going to try to blog my adventures in hopes that I may be able to share my experiences with you all. I thank you for all your love and support, and am excited to see what God has instore for me. - Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment